ATTENTION FILMMAKERS AND MEDIA ARTISTS!
Making Media Now 2009
The Indispensable Conference for Weathering the Recession as a Filmmaker!
Friday, June 5 / 9AM – 6:30PM
– Presented by the Filmmakers Collaborative –
- Hone your marketing skills through real-life case studies
- Broaden your financial horizons with creative funding models
- Explore global distribution opportunities
- Discover technological advances & efficiencies
- Pick up tips to help recession-proof your career
- Network with colleagues and learn from the experts
Featured Keynote Speaker and Panelist:
Robert Greenwald, award-winning filmmaker and political activist of Brave New Films (Walmart: The High Cost of Low Pricing; Iraq for Sale; Outfoxed)
For registration, special guests, schedule of events, and more information visit www.filmmakerscollab.org.